Try a tracert to okiebenz.com.  See if it goes through or hangs somewhere.

Better if kleb can do a tracert from okiebenz.com to your IP. May be an ATT server down somewhere along the line. I have found that situation before.

I got nothing yesterday or Tuesday night.

A couple things trickled in last night and I just started seeing stuff now.

Dan