To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] ?

What's a tracert, and how different from the ? I've been sending.

Just got several posts from list, including the msg I sent this morning via SWMBO's iPad.

This one's on the desktop, we'll see what happens to it.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curly McLain via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>