A clear case of better living by government regulation, I believe.

By using more fuel, you pollute less, generate a smaller carbon and heat
footprint, and contribute to the social order as part of your "fair share".

More forests will be cut down to produce paper for the multitude of copies
of the regulations, which will deplete wildlife habitat and thus cause more
employment for federal regulators.

Am I following the logic points here yet?

Ooops.. I left out, greater control over what you do as a person by larger
and more powerful government with more agency power..

Fundamental Change.... didn't that happen during the French Revolution?
Yeah.. I'm pretty sure it did.. but.. "let them eat cake, what difference
does it make now"... :)))