From:"OK Don" <okd...@gmail.com>
Date:Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 5:22 PM
Subject:Re: [MBZ] watch out VW dizzelers

How does injecting DEF in the exhaust effect mileage? The effort to do the
injection? IIRC, I get the same mileage as you in the 2012 Passat.

I didn't care one way or the other about "green" - I bought it because it was
the only Diesel brand I could afford. I have an irrational desire to drive
behind a Diesel engine.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 10:41 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes