I painted the inlaw's house with a bulk sprayer a couple years ago.

Single story block house, aluminum fascia and soffits, nothing else unusual
about it.

Spent a day masking, about 3-4 hours painting. A big piece of cardboard was
carried around to mask against soffit and windows as I moved around. I've seen
professional painters use a piece of Masonite with a long handle to do the same.

Works great, goes fast, uses a lot more paint than rollering but that's moot
compared to the time savings, I think.

My house is getting painted this month, but not by me. Too complex. I could do
the exterior walls pretty easy, but all the nooks and crannies along with the
gables would take a long time and require ladders/scaffolding I don't have.
Better left to a professional.

Dan

Sent from my iPad