On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 19:51:18 -0400 archer75--- via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I'm thinking two inverters back to back

You mean a DC power supply feeding an inverter ...

> and a sine wave line conditioner feeding the computer equipment on a
> special circuit; assuming that the inverters can handle a squirrelly
> sine wave. The DC coming into the second inverter should be converted
> into reasonable good sine waves, and the line conditioner should fine
> tune them. Gerry

A DC power supply, particularly of the linear sort, should be able to
handle a squirrelly sine wave. But a DC power supply feeding an inverter
is exactly what a certain class of UPS is, though I forget the special
name.

Craig