Agreed, and there’s no problem with me returning them for a full refund, so I’m
not worried about it.

I’ve found a number of references to Meyle shocks on BMW forums, and they’re
not bad.  It’s funny, as they often talk about how crappy Meyle’s suspension
parts like LCAs and other stuff are, but shocks seem to be OK.

Keep it coming folks….

Thanks!

Dan