From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Dan Penoff
via Mercedes
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 4:03 PM
To: Okie Benz
Cc: Dan Penoff
Subject: [MBZ] Meyle vs. Bilstein

Got my “Bilstein” shocks from RockAuto today.

They’re Meyle shocks, with a label on the end of the boxes that says, “Bilstein
replacement” and the Bilstein and Meyle part numbers.

I have no reason not to believe they’re perfectly fine to put on the car, but I
would be interested to know if anyone has experience or has used Meyle shocks.
I’ll decide whether or not to return them based on the information I can
gather….

Dan