-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of andrew strasfogel
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 1:51 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] W's concern abt oil

Randy,

What lake is 300 miles from Winnipeg?  There are some rather nice ones (L.
Winnipeg and L. Manitoba, or Falcon Lake or Westhawk L., .g.), that are a
whole lot closer.
<<We travel to the lake in the summer routinely and that is a
trip in excess of 300 miles. I did that 11 times last summer