> I try not to let the perfect be the enemy of the good. Or slightly crappy
cosmesis be the enemy of a properly-executed om606 w124 swap.

> It's matte clearcoat.
>
> Welding some metal around the subframe bushing mounts seems easier than
doing an engine swap myself. Do you have any photos of those cracks or the
location where they occur?

> Thanks,
>

> —
> Sent from Mailbox
>

> On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 2:12 PM, Meade Dillon <dillonm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Wow, looks like someone put a lot of time into modifying the car.  I see
it has the right front fender gill for air intake, face-lift hood and euro
lights, hood ornament delete and "S" class grill.

>> What color are you going to paint it now that it's got the primer on?  ;)
>>
>> What I would like to do is install that engine into a '95 wagon, which
will have the dual airbags and also a beefier rear body where the rear axle
subframe mounts live.  The '87 (and presumably later) wagons were prone to
cracks around the subframe bushing mounts, later years got beefier metal.
Someday...