Thanks for sharing that article. In a time when we are surrounded by youth
who seem to only be focused on sub mediocrity it is refreshing to find not
one, but two, who excel at an astounding level.

I wonder why the "news media" didn't take a moment from reporting the
Ferguson riot crowd to slip this refreshing tidbit into their reporting?
[Sarc button released]