A trucker once told me that Cummins engines would go 350K before overhaul using
Rotella, and those using Delo would go 450-500K before overhaul. He said major
truck lines used Rotella because it was cheaper, and independents used Delo.

I bought the first Beetle for $275 because it had a brake fluid leak no one
could find, (It was between the double fire walls), and one cylinder was
missing. A mechanic told me to put RPM Delo (Delo before Big Oil bought the
company), and in a month it was running smoothly on on all four cylinders. I
used Delo in all Mercedes with good results befor Mobil 1 came on the market.
Gerry

He said most major trucklines used Rotella because it was cheaper, and most
indepedent truckers used Delo