On 20/11/2015 2:18 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
My commute is 36 miles, almost equally divided between surface streets and
highway (65 mph). On really good days, it's under 25 minutes. Worst case, it's
35.

Just enough time to catch the news and a podcast. This American Life is one
day's commute worth of listening.

Dan

If I were in Florida that might be almost enjoyable, but I am not.

My commute in the mornings normally takes about an hour. Most of that is consumed having coffee with the boys at the DQ about half way to the office. Did I mention that I can drive it in about 7 minutes and most days, I go home for lunch. I can walk it in about 16 minutes overland accross the field at the University and sometimes do in better weather.

RB