I could have a 7 minute commute if I wished, but that would mean I would have
to live in a hipster-infested high rise surrounded by Java joints selling $6
cups of coffee.

Oh, and I used to have a four to five minute commute some years ago. I hated it
because my car never got warmed up (when I chose to drive it rather than walk.)

No thanks. I like my commute. Gives me some quiet time in between home and
work. And I do enjoy driving my car, even if it has no soul.

Dan

Sent from my iPad