It’s not bad.  You just have to be careful and understand what you’re getting
into, that’s all.

We have a “nice” HOA.  The worst thing I can think of that’s happened this year
has been writing up an owner because they had a bunch of pallets leaning up
against the side of their garage for 3-4 weeks.  If you have a fence and stuff
isn’t visible from the street there’s not a lot we can do about it.

Just south of us is a big development called “Fishhawk”.  Their HOAs are so
restrictive they control what plants and trees you can put in your yard.
That’s a bit over the top for me.

Dan