I'm getting my new to me 116 300SD fixed up. Even though it has been said
the mounts are the same I got two differnt part number ones. The boxes have
Mb part numbers on them, but Rusty's site only has the world pac numbers.
one is 123 241 27 13 the other is 123 241 30 13. Can someone with a working
epc tell me which is which?

By the way this is my first 116 and I really like it! 150,000 mi good paint,
clean rip free tex interior. All it needed way a master cylinder and hoses
to make it road worthy. $250 at the YMCA. Heck even the AC works.

Bob DuPuy