On 25/11/2015 9:07 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:

On November 25, 2015 at 9:22 PM Craig via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:
How about SnapOn impact wrenches? I was able to get one at a tool shop
here in ABQ.
30 years ago, everything Snap-On was made in Wisconsin and was top of the line.
Things not made by Snap-On but sold on the tool trucks (like Eklind hex wrenches
and Chicago Pneumatic air tools) were named Blue Point and were also high
quality. More recently, I bought a Chinese made Snap-On pressure washer at
Menards for $80. I know not of the impact wrenches you speak of, but I am
worried about the name being diluted.

Mitch.

Seems to be a lot of Snap-On stuff sold all over now but the real stuff is still on the trucks that make the rounds of the shops.
Not cheap, but good quality and a good guarantee.

RB