Thanks Jim,
I've had a 115, a 123, a 124, and a bunch of 126s, but I've always steered
clear of the older S class cars. When a friend called to say he'd seen an
old benz at the Y for $300. I figured I'd get it for one of my kids. It
turned out to be so nice though, I'll keep it for myself. Of course, I'm
such a cheap old bastard I had to offer less than they were asking. It is a
good thing I got it too, the SDL just manifested either a blown head gasket
or the infamous #14 head problem. I'm sure it was out of jealousy of me
paying attention to another S class.

Bob DuPuy
Parrish, FL