Hi Bob,

Jim and I are fairly close to one another here in Phoenix and I also have a 116, 1980 300SD. But, I'm not selling mine. She has been ultra dependable for 16 years and now clocks in at 348,000 miles.

Like you I am wondering when/if she's gonna' bite me since I just bought a 190E 2.3 16V gasser...... So far they've appeared to be compatible parked next to each other in the garage.....

Welcome to the 116 "gang"..... Only about 25,000 were imported in 78/79/80......

Take care,

Chuck
Phoenix, AZ