On Saturday, February 4, 2006, at 12:22 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:

nevermind, I figured out the problem.  The big washer thats supposed to
go between the tensioner and the block was missing.  I could have sworn
I installed it but its nowhere to be found.  Had to find another big
washer and grind the hole out a little so it would fit around the bold
of the tensioner. Fixing to put it back together but that should do it.

I was going to ask about the spacer. Let me guess you took it apart long before you put it back together?

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am