I get like 3 of those a day on another addy, most from some supposed Brit
outfits.

--R (sent from my miniPad)

On Dec 5, 2015, at 7:21 PM, Craig via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I got a virus email today at my address used on the list. (I've deleted
the "ZIP" file that was attached to the email.)

Hmmm ...

I guess I may have to change my email address.

In addition, I received a couple of days ago a letter from the Office of
Personnel Management that my information was part of that stolen during
their recent hack attack. At least they are offering identity theft
protection.

Craig

Begin forwarded message: