I tested the voltage at the battery. 13.1V at idle up to 13.6 at 3000 or so RPM. Seems low to me, but maybe the battery is adequately charged. When I did that, the car had been running a while.

Did the idle speed stop adjustment per Max, and that works.

Tested Volts at the big 30 amp fuse for heater/blower, and got 0 on both sides. Bother wires disappear under the fuse box so hard to trace the wires physically. Scratch head, test volts on the uses, and all is well, so the ground is working and again get 3 V both sides of the heater fuse.

OK, Here is the situation:

NO V for the heater, and completely non working windows.

Funky ign switch, and a new switch laying in the tray. I inspected the loose switch closely, and it appears to be new. No marks from screws at the attachment points. no marks in the front where the key lock turns it. Terminals properly labelled, functions like a new one, nice and tight, not loose/sloppy.

Is it possible the ign switch is bad and not feeding current to the windows and heater from one terminal? Seems like the next stop, unless Max can provide info from the schematic, might be to replace the ign switch and try that. If I can find a good used seatbelt, and take out the seat, swap the belt and be able to lay on the floor to work on the ign switch, it would be a LOT more comfortable that trying to work on the switch with the seat in. I think I am off tomorrow to look for a belt and other stuff.