Partial success. After replacing the ign switch plug and splicing the wires, i have the blower. I did not start the car to determine if hear and or AC work.

Still no windows.

Is there any source of electricity for all four windows that feed the fusebox where there is one fuse for 2 windows.

Still  on the list:  Speedo and tach.  No more time to work on them yet.

S2/2 = ignition switch terminals:
P = gn/ws (green with white stripe), goes to terminal P of exterior light
switch
30 = rt (red), goes to X4 (terminal block, circuit 30 (fuse / relay box)
and eventually to the battery
30 = rt (red), also goes to X4
15R = rs/ge (pink with yellow stripe), goes to fuse 2
15 = rs/st (pink with "st" stripe, I haven't succeeded in translating that
color abbreviation, anyone?), goes to fuse 7
15X = rs/gn (pink with green stripe), goes to fuse 12
50 = vi (violet or purple), goes to x49/2 then to starter lock-out / backup
lamp switch.

Hope that helps!