Lotta the Trumpcrap sounds Naziezque - 'reminds me of Hitler in late 30's,
early 40's - 'scares the Hell outa me.

Wilton

      Wilton, I respect your background, but I think you're confusing Trump
with the liberals.  You know, the ones on college campuses that won't let
anyone have an opinion unless it's their progressive opinion, or the news
(joke) media who like to label everyone a racist, etc. etc.  Just my opinion,
but Trump is saying what a lot of middle class, you know the ones that the
current administration has been bent on destroying, is thinking or wanting said
openly.  As you know, political correctness has gone to the point that open
discussions aren't really held anymore.  Our last AG talked about openly
discussing race and then did everything he could to prevent it, or at least
make it a one sided discussion.  I believe in the core of this country and not
the left or right extremes.  However, sometimes you have to stand by your
principles and beliefs...otherwise what do you have.
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.