From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Dan
Penoff via Mercedes
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 9:27 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Dan Penoff
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Home Audio Supplies

For the most part it sucks. Lots of old, out of date content. There's
supposed to be some newer unique stuff but I haven't looked at it.

For the most part I don't watch TV, so it's wasted on me.

Dan

> On Dec 21, 2015, at 12:06 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Tell us more about the video service.
>
> On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 11:41 AM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
>> I knew about the video service even though I have Netflix and never use
>> it. Did not know about a music service
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Dec 21, 2015, at 10:19 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
>> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Anybody that orders one item a month or more should have Amazon prime.
>> The music and video service is icing on the cake.
>>> -Curt

http://click1.email.parts-express.com/nqybrwqwqwjnbtcgntcytnjzgdnztyfrqthyzy
wqyydyqkk_gkcrrtykc.html>$6.95