From: Mercedes <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com> on behalf of Max Dillon via
Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 27 December 2015 18:35
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Max Dillon
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Pumpkin time.

HVAC fan can be tricky, buried under the mono-wiper.  Three wires: power,
ground, and control.  I've had one bad fan motor and one bad "porcupine" motor
controller.  I bought the Mercedes-Source kit for the fan motor, it included a
custom made special tool for removing the fan blades.  You need to measure the
fan blade axial distances to make sure they don't rub when installed on the new
motor, and maintain the clock timing for balance.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC