If we had more Progressives to support Planned Parenthood, then the syrian
problem could be handled.   Population control and they will be limited to two
kids, fewer teen muslims birthing illegal babies.  Offer the wetbacks a
greencard if they snip snip all family members.  They will also have to provide
heat and light to any small private shops so the economy can grow.

clay