Too bad, glad you survived mostly intact.

Where is you/the car?

--R

On 1/13/16 7:11 AM, Tom Savage via Mercedes wrote:
So the E320 Bluetec is a probable total after some jerk ran a stop sign on
Saturday. I'm a little sore but okay.

The adjuster had asked if I'd like to retain the car, and I'm thinking
about it since I'd  like to replace it with the same model,  and especially
since two weeks ago I spent over $1000 on tires, a steering angle sensor,
and maintenence.

Questions for those who have done this sort of thing: I am thinking I could
strip most of the trim, black boxes, and accessories from the car over a
weekend and eBay it over the next few months for easy money - what am I
missing? Pull the engine complete, or pull injectors, turbo, intake, etc
and list piecemeal? Not sure I have room to pull an engine in the garage.
And finally, am I delusional or is this an economically viable weekend(s)
activity? I do have plenty of room in the basement to store everything.

Thanks,
Tom