I spent six hours at the dealer last week in an attempt to fix an airmatic
issue.  For one thousand $$$ I learned that my indy used an out of spec part
and that would be the only viable fix.  This will be resolved in the morning
(01/14).

While sucking down free coffee and watching the morning show elevate POTUS, I
wandered into the show room.   I think the sales rats were hoovering up coffee
instead of working.   Nobody stirred while I walked around the AMG or other
floor cars.  BUT, I sit in the new S and the low man on the totem pole comes
over to see if he can roust me from the driver seat.  I was not dressed
properly, so he thought I was not Benz material.   I asked him if these new
models were any more reliable than the S I was having them try to fix?  He
would neither affirm nor deny and walk back to his hole.

clay