I had to go to Sears right before Christmas and get another battery to replace the 1.5yo battery that died, and sitting next to the battery bay was a guy doing an alignment (I am guessing that is what he was doing) without a big machine, there were these laser things or something the guy put on each wheel then it looked like they were talking to his controller machine, or something was scanning them, not sure. But no big drive-on machine in use though they did have one there too. I should have asked him what was going on but I was having to monitor the guy doing the battery job, who was a brain-dead idiot.

On the battery the brain-dead idiot tried to charge me full price for a new battery, was going to be like $120, I told him that was bullsh*t for a 1.5yo battery. So then this other guy comes over and tells him how to do all these tricks on the computer to get a warranty deal, turns out I owed them $19 some of which was the disposal fee or something. Had I not been locked into the stupid Sears battery I would have just picked one up at Costco. It's no wonder Sears is almost dead (and this was 2 days before Christmas, the store was a ghost town).

--R