      From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
 Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 12:51 PM
 Subject: [MBZ] S420 Work for the Day

Had the 1994 S420 aligned and the front tires balanced, as the left front was
showing some wear on the outside edge and there was a slight shimmy in the
steering wheel.

Alignment was out of spec, surprisingly, and the right front wheel was 1-1/2
ounces out of balance, too.

Drives like it's brand new now, according to youngest son.  Thank goodness, as
I had visions of one of the front tires losing a belt....

Dan