I have a couple of failed Crucial brand DIMMs in my Mac Pro.  When I went to
Crucial to have them replaced, they couldn’t do it, as the DIMMs were end of
life and they no longer make a replacement.

They offered me $122.00 credit through their online store, which doesn’t do me
a lot of good relative to replacing the failed RAM for my Mac Pro.

If someone want to offer me $100.00 for the $122.00 store credit, I’ll do it.
That way I can just take the proceeds and buy some new RAM from another
supplier, like OWC, who will have the stuff five years from now if I need it….

Thanks,

Dan