Max wrote:
> ...so maybe you should try to
> decide as little as possible, keep your options open, and give yourself
> some time.

Yes, I am accomplishing that.  i.e. the State took their property
(Diane''s body) to the State approved location (hospital) to declare
death.  At the location, I gave no personal information but told my
31-year-old son he had to speak to them - I was speechlessly pissed
that I had zero ability to manage a dead body.  Diane's body is
property of the State.  i.e. State approved transport, State approved
death declaration, State approved burial management.  All regulations
lobbied thru the years by these industries for the health and
well-being of the country, but... zero person-to-person consideration.
Okay, that RANT is done and two-weeks-old.
mao