      From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
 Sent: Saturday, February 6, 2016 7:40 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Finally got it home

Damp cloth to begin with.  Rinse/wring constantly in bucket of warm water, no
soap or detergents.  Get any and all resigoo you find off the surfaces before
you begin to clean based on the material/surface.

303 Protectant, which you can find at any decent boat supply store, is my go-to
for interior surfaces if they’re vinyl or plastic.  Especially important in
your neck of the woods, since it has UV blockers.

Leatherique for leather, of course.

I like the foamy window cleaner.  There are lots of brands, but regardless it
does a much better job than Windex and doesn’t streak.

Martha