The wife is a total British detective/mystery program maniac.

Right now there is a set of Poirot(?) DVDs on the TV stand she’s going through.
 I rarely watch TV, but when I want to DVR something it always seems like I’m
running up against one of her recordings.

Father Brown is pretty good.  Never seen Doc Martin.  I thought that was a
shoe? <grin>

I got caught up with “Call the Midwife” or whatever that was.  Well written,
but better yet, covered a part of British history I was totally unfamiliar
with, the late 1950s.  I found the cultural and societal shifts that were
taking place quite interesting, and something I had no former knowledge of.
The “Bletchley Circle” program that had the women who had worked as code
breakers during WWII was pretty interesting from that aspect as well.  Didn’t
watch it all, but saw some of the episodes.

Dan “would you like a spot ‘o tea?"