I like M1 15-50 for the older cars and diesels.   I am running it through
Frosch for the past three years in an attempt to clear out 40 years of crud in
the engine.  Just in case.  Once it flows out clean during the annual change, I
figure I will move to Delo synth.

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers