Kinda like the okie server that bounces half of my posts?

--R

On 2/12/16 8:08 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Hey, just because they were collocated in a non-climate controlled garage in
Toronto doesn't mean they don't work.

SCSI drives are still the best!!!

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 11, 2016, at 11:55 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

Kaleb wrote:

... Richarde will have working servers ...
Really?  Did he ever really have working servers?

Must have been before my time.  I recall they were always
"not quite right".
Whacha 'spect from a pakalolo smokin ol hippie lawyer?  Sumpin that works?