We are trying to educate you.  I think you have just caught a clue.

I am reading the recent Wright Brothers book, their father was some sort of preacher who was fairly high in the organization of whatever flavor he practiced, he traveled a lot in his duties but still did preaching and sermonizing and whatever. One of his pet topics was "intransigent ignorance," which I might also call "refractory ignorance," and it gave him no end of fodder for his sermons as well as his teachings of his chirruns. I see a lot of it around me, nothing has apparently changed in 120some years or more. More preaching!

--R (here to help!)