I wonder what's in the KLIMA relay that's rebuildable? Can't be much to them if
Programa sells a rebuild for $65.

Anyone vet open one up? Maybe a resolver and cap replacement is what's
necessary to bring them back into working order?

Also, is the KLIMA in the cowl behind the false firewall? I've seen the OVP
there.

Dan

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 8, 2016, at 10:57 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>