I am helping my indy pass two R107 along.  Posted them on CL and getting some
flaky offers.  Dudes want to trade stuff the seller just does not want or need.
Boats, bikes, cars, trucks, ATV, no planes yet.

The 1974 is a sweet ride.  If I did not already have an SL in good condition I
would seriously have this one in the running.  Would have been no question when
I was car shopping.  SWMBA may have even gone along, seeing how the car is in
such good condition and fresh from the shop.  I am dropping the asking price by
$50 each week until the sellers floor gets hit  by Mother's day.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5478007142.html

The other car has actually had more serious interest.  Blue on blue 77 that is
a real project car.  It was running but had intermittent smoke issue.  For the
buyer with half a clue and willing to do the work, this would be a killer deal.
 This would be perfect for Cathey or Poos who could make this look and run far
better than it looks now.  Elbow grease would double the value of the car over
a summer of Martha and Microwave metal.  As Jim said, he has had the most fun
with his under $2k SL cars.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5481031183.html

Next week I will be out with a wash bucket and stuff to pretty them up.

PLEASE, somebody make reasonable offers and take these home.

clay