The tank on mine is completely intact. Electric part of it is merely screwed into/onto the original opening on top and above the tank.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curt Raymond via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Aladdin oil lamps

Its amazing how the things people thought were "old fashioned" and no good come back around. We often joke about how my ancestors would feel if they knew were were planting trees on land they had laboriously cleared... A lot of the lamps get drilled when they get electrified. On an Aladdin thats a hole to patch, on a pressure lamp like a Coleman its generally a death sentence...
-Curt