I presently have 6 Aladdin lamps. 4 of those are fitted with polished
concave reflectors that are mounted on pivots so the light can be directed.

I built the reflector arrangements using oval serving trays [food type]
made of aluminum which I buffed to a high polish with buffing compound and
a bench grinder mounted buffing wheel. The polished reflectors are mounted
on moveable gimbals that allow left / right and in / out movement.

The Aladdin lamps produce a nice light without noise [something I find
quite irritating with the Coleman pressure lanterns] . They are reasonable
in fuel usage for  light produced. Even with old eyes I can easily read a
book or do work that requires good detail.

For an "off the grid" home, they are about as good as it gets, IMHO
I actively keep a watch for more since new parts are available to support
them.

No
threats detected. www.avast.com
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>