I'm saving my pennies for some Euro headlights for the W126. I've been trying
to get Euros for the R129, as its headlights aren't much better than
flashlights or candles. They are truly the height of bad headlights on MBs that
I have found. Problem is, Marti-Marelli or whoever the OEM is for the
headlights has stopped making them. There are stocks of the right side, but not
the left. I don't want to have one good one and one bad one...

Dan

Sent from my iPad