Kaleb,
That picture looks really bad. Are you using powder Cascade? I've tried the
liquid versions and didn't get as good results. It almost looks like your rinse
is using cold water instead of hot, but your DW should only be getting hot
water, correct? Maybe it's not fully draining before it goes to the rinse. I
only use the "normal" cycle on my Maytag. I've never found a need for the
pots/pans cycle. Again, my whole house filter was a cheap way to filter
everything in the house (commode tanks, ice maker, washer, dishwasher, etc.).
And I may have soft water where some of you may be fighting with hard water or
water with chemicals, etc.
Just some thoughts...
Best Wishes,
Roger