Why would you let a welder work on your teeth?

RB

On 04/04/2016 4:16 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
They may be able to fix teeth as well.

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 5:14 PM, WILTON via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

Yep, local Com. College, thanks for reminder.

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig via Mercedes" <
mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net>
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT dishwashers

On Mon, 4 Apr 2016 19:35:50 +0000 Rick Knoble via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Wilton writes:
‎BTW, I'm considering asking local >high school vocational teacher if
he can recommend a 17-year-old >who will listen to and follow my
instructions to get ‎what I need >done and, at same time, learn
something useful for himself for the rest of his life.
Unfortunately, most HS vocational programs are a thing of the past. Our
school still has them though. My son went for a vocational welding
class, and after some years of "finding himself", is now working as a
welder. Imagine that.

The community college in Los Alamos (aka UNM-Los Alamos) has welding
classes that are well attended. Perhaps that's the level at which Wilton
should look.

Craig