I think the steel portion of the pan from any OM61X engine will work.

btw: The same thing happened to my old 220D back when my ex drove it
down a steep hill at high speed, then bottomed out, tearing a
dime-sized hole in the front edge.  I'm surprised as hell that she
even noticed it before draining the engine dry--clearly a miracle from
on high.

On 2/11/06, redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Something jumped up and bit the sh*t out of my oil pan in Gump.  Got
> about a half mile before I noticed the pressure dropping.  Was able to
> pull into a gas station and call for a tow while she piddled what
> little oil she had left.  Just want to kick yourself in the nuts when
> that happens and you know you should have grabbed a pan off a om 616
> for just in case.

Casey
Olympia, WA
Biodiesel: "I drive in a persistent vegetative state"
'87 300TD intercooler (211k)
'84 300D (210k)
Gashuffer:
'89 Vanagon Wolfsburg Edition (187K)