On Saturday, February 11, 2006, at 07:49 PM, Trampas wrote:

I got one from Rusty awhile back, never used it but as I recall it was only
about $30.

Trampas

I hate quoting other people's prices but I want to say the pan I got from Rusty last year was like $13.00 and the gasket was more like $17.00 so $30.00 plus oil sounds about right. In fact I had to buy another one this past year as my friend used my 300CD while I was away ( after hearing a story from a local tow truck driver about a girl he was seeing running off the road in a Mercedes) I believe he lied to me and let her drive my car. He acted surprised when I told him that while I was away someone went off-road with my car. When I left for vacation, it was in my driveway. It was parked over a sandy spot across the street when I returned.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am