And you want our blessing?

Get your butt to Dallas, dude

clay

On Apr 12, 2016, at 4:48 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:

> So the guy that was running Dallas got the east regional manager job and is
> moving to Tampa. So his position is open and Dallas is the 2nd largest Market
> behind Houston in our company. It would be a good career move within the
> company to take that market as the last 3 people to run it have been promoted
> to regionals. My peers have been telling me I need to put in for it. The guy
> who is leaving tells me I need to. Would probably be about a 20k increase
> assuming all bonus are hit but would be about a 10k base salary increase.
> SWMBO says she would move in a heartbeat. Cost of living is a little more
> down there if I can find something in the country try outside the metro area
> but still within easy driving distance. I really don't want to move again and
> I finally have a shop to work in here and am getting it sorted out. Guess I
> could always build a building there is one was not already there. Would have
> to get rid of a lot of cars but would still have a lot of cars and parts I
> would tak
 e. I'm not in a good position to sell the new house since we have only had it
a year and a half for so. Would have to sell the other house that I have equity
in to put down on a new house if we did and pay closing costs on selling this
house. It would be a logistical nightmare I think. At least Dallas is within
driving back and forth distance moving stuff as opposed to the west coast or
florida.