Somebody has to get his self a 3D scanner and go to town on all the parts we
need.  I would donate parts, but the stuff I find is mostly old and
dilapidated, so would end up as URO quality once printed.

I do question the quality of the feedstock and how it compares to original
formulation for most of the parts our old cars need.  The new models seem to
use basic crap chinee prastic flavor, as the bits in my W220 spontaneously
de-molecularize at random moments, sloughing off large portions of prastic
willy nilly

clay