Just go to newegg and sign up for daily specials, they offer components for cheepcheep pretty often. you can get a new mother board and chip to pop in the box, you might be able to reuse your memory sticks and everything else just pretty much plugs into it. You might need a new power supply too depending on what your old one puts out or what kind of connectors it has.

The new boards will come with a CD with drivers, you really won't have to reinstall your OS unless you want to, so it should be pretty much the same as the one you have now but likely faster.

--R